ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation. It was founded in 1883. It’s headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and Vasteras. ABB operating mainly in power, robotics, heavy electronics equipment, and automation technology areas.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. ABB hiring for Transactional Tax Executive Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of ABB i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
- Candidate has working knowledge in India GST/ direct tax activities.
- Mapping of tax General Ledger (GL) accounts as per the compliance.
- Clearing of tax GL accounts as per the local as well as global compliance.
- You will be working toward the standardization of transactional tax processes.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), process flow, work instructions, and business understanding.
- Correcting and maintaining accuracy work of tax liability.
- Filing of tax returns and payments.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
For More & Apply Link: Click Here
ABB has invited interested candidates for the profile of a Transactional Tax Executive Job. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Commerce. You should have 4-6 Years of working experience in India GST/direct taxes.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.