Accenture eLitmus Upcoming Fresher Job for 2019 & 2020 batch: Accenture is hiring for the profile of Associate Software Engineer for BE/B.TECH candidates. The Candidate should be of 2019 & 2020 batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of Accenture below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Accenture Off Campus Job for 2019 batch and 2020 batch through eLitmus Platform such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Accenture Associate Software Engineer Job Opening for 2019 & 2020 batch at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram location.
Overview of Accenture Jobs and Careers for freshers:
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Fresher’s Opening of 2019 & 2020 batch
Job Location of Accenture: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Year of Pass out: 2019 & 2020 batch
Accenture Salary for Associate Software Engineer: INR 4.5 LPA
Job Description of Accenture eLitmus Fresher Job for 2019 & 2020 batch:
Accenture Upcoming Fresher off campus drive of 2019 & 2020 batch across India through eLitmus.
Overview of Accenture Upcoming Off Campus:
Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Eligibility of Accenture eLitmus Upcoming Job for 2019 & 2020 batch:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
How to apply Accenture Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2019 & 2020 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer from Accenture. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Associate Software Engineer.
Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.
FAQ Question of Accenture eLitmus Upcoming Off Campus Drive:
How can I do Accenture Off Campus 2019?
Accenture Upcoming drive for 2019 batch is conducting through eLitmus Platform. If you are eligible for Accenture 2019 off campus drive, you can apply through the elitmus platform.
How can I do Accenture Off Campus 2020?
Accenture 2020 off campus Upcoming drive for 2020 batch is conducting through eLitmus Platform. If you are eligible for Accenture 2020 off campus drive, you can register through the elitmus platform.
What are the eligibility criteria for Accenture?
Interested candidate go through the full article, you will get the eligibility criteria of Accenture Off Campus Drive.
What is the salary structure of Accenture?
The selected candidate will get the INR 4.5LPA Salary in Accenture off campus drive.