Accenture Off Campus 2021 Drive is a great opportunity for applicants looking for Accenture Associate-IT Help desk Jobs. Accenture inviting BE/Bachelors of Information Technology applicants for Accenture off Campus Drive.
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 is coming up to hire talented Applicants for Associate-IT Help desk at the Bangalore location. Applicants can register for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021. So, check the direct link for the Online Registration of Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 at the end of this article.
Accenture Recruitment 2021 is hiring for the Position of Associate-IT Help desk. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive of Accenture Off Campus 2021 and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of Accenture are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021 such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for Accenture Off Campus drive 2021 Associate-IT Help desk Job opening at the Bangalore location.
Job Summary of Accenture Careers India:
Company Name: Accenture
Qualification: BE/Bachelors of Information Technology
Job Profile: Associate-IT Help desk
Job Location of Accenture: Bangalore
Skill required: IT Help desk – Customer Service Technology Support
Designation: Management Level – Associate
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Job Description of Accenture Recruitment Drive 2021:
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of IT Help desk team assisting in application related technical issues. You will be responding to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through voice Interaction and through email,web tickets & remote support.
- This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Customer service – Inbound
- Customer service – Outbound
- Customer Service Technology Support
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
How to apply Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 for the role of Associate-IT Help desk?
This notification is for the recruitment of Associate-IT Help desk from Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Associate-IT Help desk.