About the Company: Amazon. Inc is an American multinational technology company. It was founded in 1995, 26 years ago in Bellevue, Washington, United States. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos who is Chairman, President, and CEO. Werner Vogels is CTO of Amazon. It’s headquartered in Seattle, United States. Amazon engages in e-commerce, digital marketing, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace, live-streaming platform, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform. It is one of the Big four companies along with Facebook, Apple, and Google. It is the 2nd largest private employer in the U.S and largest Internet Company by revenue in the world.
Job Summary of Amazon for Financial Analyst III:
Name of Organization: Amazon
Qualification and Experience: CA, CPA or CWA, with 10+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Reporting, Analysis and Planning activities
Job Profile: Financial Analyst III
Category: Finance and Global Business Services
- Candidate should have CA, CPA or CWA, with 10+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Reporting, Analysis and Planning activities
- Candidate should have experience in COGNOS and SQL is a plus
- Must have exceptional leadership and team development skills.
- Should be strong customer focus – both Internal / External
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized.
- Candidate must have the ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
- Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
- You should have the strong financial acumen
- You should have strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Retail industry experience (Preferred)
Apply Link & for more details: Click Here
Amazon is hiring for the role of Finance Analyst III in Bangalore location. Interested candidates can apply for the given post. You should have CA, CPA, or CWA with more than 10 years of post-qualification experience in Analysis, Reporting, and planning activities.
You can apply for the given post by the given link. You will get the notification regarding the Financial Analyst III profile in the registered email for the further round.