About the Company: Amazon. Inc is an American multinational technology company. It was founded in 1995, 26 years ago in Bellevue, Washington, United States. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos who is Chairman, President, and CEO. Werner Vogels is CTO of Amazon. It’s headquartered in Seattle, United States. Amazon engages in e-commerce, digital marketing, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace, live-streaming platform, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform. It is one of the Big four companies along with Facebook, Apple, and Google. It is the 2nd largest private employer in the U.S and largest Internet Company by revenue in the world.
Job Summary of Amazon for Tax Audit Analyst II:
Name of Organization: Amazon
Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field & Minimum 5 years of US Federal/State income taxation experience in Public Accounting or Industry
Job Profile: Tax Audit Analyst II
- In this role, You will review and prepare responses to the information requested by government auditors
- Proficiency in analyzing detail level accounting records, tax returns, and tax assessments
- You will work collaboratively with different departments to source information requested by the government auditor
- Drive process improvements and automation within the team by working collaboratively with the Tax Technology group.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to address audit findings
- You will assist with special tax projects on an as-needed basis as part of growth and developmentBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of US Federal/State income taxation experience in Public Accounting or Industry
- You should have prior experience using MS Office, specifically using Excel advanced Formulas and featuresPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Adaptable to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team member
- You should have prior experience using Corptax Advanced features
- Technically proficient with accounting, analytical, and research skill
- Multistate income and franchise tax compliance experience
- You should have knowledge and familiarity with US Federal Tax Form 1120 form
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and independently define and implement new processes
- Candidate must have excellent skills in both written and verbal communication.
Amazon is looking for a Tax Audit Analyst II to join SALT Income Tax Controversy (Audit) team in Hyderabad location. The Amazon Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, and dynamic environment. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting state and local income tax audits, as well as other tax projects.
Interested candidate can apply for the above post. You can apply for the given post by the given link. You will get the notification regarding the Tax Audit Analyst II profile in the registered email for the further round.