American Express Careers 2021 hiring as Customer Service Associate: American Express is hiring for the position of Customer Service Associate at the Gurgaon location.
Are you looking to work with American Express as a Customer Service Associate? It’s a good opportunity for graduate applicants to work in American Express. You must have a graduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 1 year of experience in the International Voice Process.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of American Express Off Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online application for the American Express Careers 2021 Customer Service Associate Job Opening at the Gurgaon location.
Overview of American Express Careers:
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate
Experience Required: minimum of 1 year of experience in International Voice Process
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Description of American Express Jobs and Careers:
1. Function Description
American Express is on a journey to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. The Dispute and Fraud Gate (DGT) team, within Global Services Group (GSG), will allow American Express to centralize the disputes process in a way that benefits our customers and enables us to more effectively leverage our quality of service. This position operates in a 24/7 environment, including working in shifts and on weekends. On-Going flexibility is required.
2. Purpose of the Role
To Solve for Amex CM queries efficiently and provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines. Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
4. Critical Factors to Success
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning
5. Past Experience
- Minimum 1 Year experience in International Voice Process,
6. Academic Background
- Preferably Graduate in any stream
7. Skills/Capabilities across Functional, Technical, Knowledge of Platforms & Behavioral areas
- Strong problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office
How to apply American Express Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive for the role of Customer Service Associate?
This notification is for the recruitment of a Customer Service Associate from American Express. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Customer Service Associate.