APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020: APGCL has announced the recruitment notification to the posts of ASSISTANT MANAGERS, JUNIOR MANAGERS & ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICERS. A total of 26 vacancies are available for APGCL.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post of AM, JM, and AAO (ASSISTANT MANAGERS, JUNIOR MANAGERS & ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICERS) through the given link below or the Official Website of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020 on or 18/12/2020. He or She will get all detailed information on the recruitment of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020 such as the starting date of Online Application, Last date of Online Application, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, PayScale, and much more.
RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGERS, JUNIOR MANAGERS & ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICERS – 2020 Employment Notice No: HR/APGCL/Esstt/2020/1195/07 Dated 01/12/2020
Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fees: From 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, a Government of Assam Enterprise, was constituted after unbundling of ASEB in Dec 2004 through State Power Sector Reform Programme under the provision of Electricity Act 2003. The company is mainly responsible for maximum energy generation to meet up the energy demand in the state.
Our mission is to provide environment friendly, quality and reliable power to all sections of the society, by creating a value based, customer centric, employee oriented organization, with an aim to enhance the standard of life of the society in which the organization operates. APGCL invites online applications from candidates having requisite qualification for filling up vacancies in the Group A, Group B & Group C categories as detailed below:
Job Summary of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
Exam Name: APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020
Name of Post: ASSISTANT MANAGERS, JUNIOR MANAGERS & ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICERS
Total Vacancy of APGCL Recruitment for AM, JM, and AAO: 26
Education Qualification of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)-Group A||Candidate must possess BE/B.Tech in (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Assistant Manager (Mechanical)-Group A||Candidate must possess BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Assistant Manager (Human Resource)-Group A||Candidate must possess MBA/PGDM Degree with specialization in Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Welfare)|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)-Group B||Candidate must possess Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical) – Group B||Candidate must possess Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Manager (IT) – Group B||Candidate must possess Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Group C||Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science/Commerce or its equivalent in B.Com|
Age Limit of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
- Group – A Category (Assistant Manager): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Group – B Category (Junior Manager): Not less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- Group – C Category (Assistant Accounts Officer): Not less than 21 (Twenty One) years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.11.2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (Forty Seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates & 45 (Forty Five) for Departmental candidates.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of the Caste Certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for).
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of viva voce (if called for), failing which, he/she would not be allowed for the viva voce.
- Departmental candidates, if any, will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned authority at the time of viva voce (if called for).
Selection Process of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
Eligible candidates will have to appear in a CBT mode of examination to be notified in due course. The CBT mode of examination shall be of 100 marks and for Full Details, Please read the Official Notification of APGCL Recruitment 2020.
Salary or Pay Scale APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
- Group – A Category: (Pay Scale of Rs. 37,300.00 – Rs.1,12,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs.14,200.00)
- Group – B Category: (Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,100.00)
- Group – C Category: (Pay Scale of Rs. 25,000.00 – Rs. 92,000.00 with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,000.00)
Application fee of APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020:
- Rs. 800.00 (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes, for General/OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Rs.400.00 (Rupees Four Hundred Fifty) only, exclusive of all applicable taxes, for SC/ST candidates.
- Application fees are exempted for PWD candidates. Certificate of PWD should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of PWD certificate at the time of viva voce (if called for).
- Definition of PWD (Person with Disability): Under Section 34 of the Right of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016 , only such people would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability and are certified by Medical Board constituted by the Central/State Government. Candidates claiming such benefits should produce certificate in original (issued by the Competent Authority) before appearing in the viva voce, if called for.Persons with Disabilities will have to work in offices across the state of Assam.
- Candidate has to pay the application fee through ONLINE mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply for APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply ONLINE through APGCL website www.apgcl.org and no other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website from 09/12/2020 to 18/12/2020.
- The candidates are required to fill up the information in support of their identity, age, caste, educational qualification, address, other qualifications, relevant work experience (if any) etc. and upload the scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph along with the signature in the web portal at the time of filling up their applications online.
- A candidate will be able to select any 4 (Four) locations in preference from the list at the time of online application. However, the detailed location and address of the examination centre will be informed through Admit Card. It shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate to download the Admit Card from the portal.
- The candidates have to hand over a copy of the Admit Card to the Invigilator during the CBT mode of examination.
- The print out of the Application form, self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents along with the original documents (for verification purpose) are to be submitted at the time of viva voce (if called for).
Official Website of APGCL Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Download Official Notification Pdf of APGCL recruitment 2020: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for APGCL Recruitment Drive 2020 through online mode on or before 18/12/2020. Candidate must read the Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.