Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited has announced the recruitment notification to the posts of Trainee Engineer – I, Project Engineer – I, and Trainee Officer – I.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires outstanding Engineers / Officers on Contract basis for its Kotdwara Unit, Uttarakhand.
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for the post of Trainee Engineer – I, Project Engineer – I and Trainee Officer – I through the given link below or Official Website of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021 on or 05/05/2021. He or She will get the all detailed information on the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021 such as the starting date of Online Application, Last date of Online Application, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, PayScale, and much more.
Job Summary of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021:
|Exam Name:||Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021|
|Organization:||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of Post:||Trainee Engineer – I, Project Engineer – I and Trainee Officer – I|
Education Qualification of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021-latest bel job for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc Engineering, MBA (Finance):
Engineering Branch: Full time BE/B.Tech/BSc Engg (4 Year Course) course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical / Computer Science/Computer Science &Engg / Computer Science Engg
Management Branch: Full time MBA (Finance) course from reputed Institute/University. First Class in the indicated qualification for General,OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
Age Limit of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Selection Process of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/BTech/BSc Engg (4 Year Course)/MBA(Finance)||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience:2.5 marks will be allocated for the minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates(Video-based)||15%|
1. Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
3. The names of candidates shortlisted for interview will be intimated by email.
4. Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
5. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website
Salary or Pay Scale Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021:
Project Engineer-I: will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs.40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Trainee Engineer-I / Trainee Officer – I: will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended up to a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively
Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.03.2021 for bel recruitment 2021: Candidate should have 06 months to 2 years relevant experience is required.
Application fee of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021:
Application fee is Rs 500/- for Project Engineer – I and Rs. 200/- for other posts. Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021?
1. Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I / Project Engineer- I / Trainee Officer – I.
2. The online application can be accessed from 21.04.2021 and the last date to submit the applications online is 05.05.2021.
3. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, any changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
4. The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
5. Eligible candidates are required to visit BEL website www.bel-india.in and apply as mentioned. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
Documents to be submitted by candidates along with the application form:
1. 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
2. B.E/ B.Tech /MBA Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to upload the formula for conversion of CGPA/Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
3. Final Consolidated Marks Sheet along with marks of all semesters.
4. Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.05.2020.
5. Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
6. Candidates working in PSUs / Government organizations should compulsorily submit the ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or interview.
Important Dates of BEL Recruitment for the post of Trainee Engineer/Project Engineer-I and Trainee Officer in Bharat Electronics Limited for Kotdwara unit:
|Start date for Registration and Submission of Form Online||Wednesday||00:01 hours on 21st April 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Form Online||Wednesday||23:59 hours on 05th May 2021|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards Online||TBA|
|Date of Written Test||TBA|
Eligible candidates can apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Drive 2021 through online mode on or before 5/05/2021. Candidate must read the Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.