Students can apply for CSIR Recruitment Drive 2020 for the post of JRF, SRF, Project Assistant & other posts through the given link below or Official website of CSIR-CSIO. Here, You will get the details about the CSIR-CSIO recruitment drive 2020 such as Important Dates, Application fee, Salary, Selection process, Age Limit, and much more. Candidate should have Engineering Diploma, Engineering Graduate, B.Sc, M.V.Sc, GATE, NET, Post Graduate qualifications.
CSIR CSIO is a national Laboratory dedicated to design, research, and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It was established in the year 1952 and located in Chandigarh, Punjab. It works under the CSIR, Government of India. CSIR-CSIO has published the recruitment notification for the posts of JRF, SRF, Project Assistant, and other posts.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-CSIO Recruitment drive 2020:-
- Project Assistant: Candidate must possess B.Sc. having 03 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology.
- Project Assistant – I: Candidate must possess a master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ M.V.Sc OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine OR Equivalent.
- Project Associate -II: (i) Candidate must possess a master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/M.V.Sc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine or Equivalent. (ii) Candidate should have 02 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organization and Scientific activities and services.
- Project Scientist -II: (i) Candidate must possess a Doctoral Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent. (ii) Candidate should have 03 years of experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institution or Science and Technology Organization and Scientific activities and services.
- JRF/SRF: Candidate must possess Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR- University Grants Commission (UGC) NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. OR Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Scientific Admin. Assistant: Candidate must possess Graduate degree in any discipline.
Important Date: Last date of submission of Online Application Form: 29/07/2020 up to 05:00 pm
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidate will obtain monthly Stipend of (a) 31,000/- for Project Associate I & JRF, (b) 20,000/- for Project Assistant, Rs. 35,000/- Project Associate II & SRF (c) 18,000/- for Scientific Administrative Assistants
Job Type: Temporary Positions against various GAP/CSIR sponsored & Projects.
Job Location: Chandigarh, India
Selection Process: The candidate will be selected through the Interview.
Application Fees: No
How to Apply for the Central Scientific Instruments Organisation- CSIR CSIO Recruitment Drive 2020?
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Eligible candidate can apply for CSIR -Central Scientific Instruments Organization (CSIO) Recruitment Drive 2020 through the given link above or Official Website of CSIR-CSIO on or before 29 July 2020 up to 05:00 pm. Candidate must read full Notification of CSIR-CSIO.