DataBeat.io myamcat Off Campus 2021 Drive, 2021 batch Fresher Job: DataBeat.io is hiring for the profile of Digital Media Analysts for BE/B.TECH/MBA candidates. The Candidate should be of 2021 batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of DataBeat.io below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of DataBeat.io Off Campus 2021 Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for DataBeat.io Digital Media Analysts Job Opening for 2021 batch at Hyderabad location.
Overview of DataBeat.io myamcat Off Campus 2021 Drive:
Job Profile: Digital Media Analysts
Experience Required: Freshers Job Opening of 2021 batch
Job Location: Hyderabad
Year of Pass out: 2021 batch
Job Description of DataBeat.io myamcat Fresher Job for 2021 batch:
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 5 LPA (Gross salary of 4LPA & 1LPA retention bonus paid as per the organisation’s policies)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 2 years (inclusive of training)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description of DataBeat.io Fresher Job:
Responsibilities:– Work with the client business managers to study the data, identify the patterns, present the insights and make recommendations to support the client on business decisions
– Acquire subject matter expertise in media and adtech space over a period of time to own the day to day handling of the analysis and revenue management on behalf of the client
– Develop knowledge of the tools and systems to be able to extract relevant data for a business problem at hand or analysis required
– Manage and/or take up execution of the recommendations
– Traffic, optimize and manage campaigns in the ad server of Publishers
– Own the reporting needs (periodic or ad-hoc) of the client
– Being analytical and curious to explore large volumes of data and eye to spot trends
– Ability to conceptualize and build templates (typically excel) to represent data
– Knowledge of various methods to analyze & present the data is a plus
– Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
– Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
– Ability to positively engage with the clients and build strong long-term relationships
– Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a high-paced environment and under deadlines
Notes for the candidate:
– During the interview, we primarily assess
– Logical skills
– Communication skills (fluency, clarity of thought)
– Comfort with data (calculations on the fly)
– Depth in some areas of your expertise
– Please be prepared with specific examples to showcase the above skills or any other skills about you that you want to highlight
– For outstation shortlisted candidates, the Interview will be over a video call (Google Meet).
– If case you want to showcase any of your work, you are welcome to share it over the screen share
Some important conditions:
– Default Timings – 6pm to 3am (4pm-1am or 5pm-2am as per client requirements)
– Bond- 2 years (inclusive of training)
– Penalty Amount-In the event that the employee decides to leave the Company within a 2-year period completion, there would be a penalty applicable in addition to serving the Notice Period.
– The penalty would be a multiple of the training cost incurred by DataBeat and dependent on the tenure of employment with the Company.
– We don’t provide cab facilities on an organisational level as of now.
– Location-Hyderabad.Currently working remote but would require physical presence once the office opens.
– We are open to all branches and students from PAN India.
– Joining-Last week of January/First week of February.
Interview Process of DataBeat.io 2021 batch Fresher Job:
– Face to Face Interview
– HR Interview
How to apply DataBeat.io Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2021 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Digital Media Analysts from DataBeat.io. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Digital Media Analysts.
Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.