Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. It was founded in 1845, 175 years ago London, United Kingdom. It’s headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded by William Welch Deloitte. Deloitte is one of the big four accounting and the largest professional service network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Deloitte provides risk advisory, audit, consulting, financial advisory, tax, and legal services. We have approximately more than 3 lakhs professionals globally. Deloitte is the 4th largest privately owned company in the U.S.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. Deloitte hiring for Assurance and Internal Audit-Manager. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of Amazon i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
•Candidate must possess MBA in finance/accounting and/or Certification as CA, CPA, CIA, and/or CISA
• Should have strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, financial reporting, controls, and IT auditing
• Must have experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 16
• Candidate should have advanced understanding of any one industry—FSI, TMT, Manufacturing, Health Care
• Demonstrate leadership, team management, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• You have the ability to prioritize tasks, works on multiple assignments, and manages ambiguity
• You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• You have the willingness to travel within and out of the country on engagements
Experience Required for Deloitte:
• You should have 8-10 years of relevant work experience
• Big Four experience preferred
• You have the ability to work in global delivery mechanisms preferred
Deloitte has announced applications for the position of an Assurance and Internal Audit-Manager. Applicants should have an MBA in finance/accounting and/or Certification as CA, CPA, CIA, and/or CISA.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.