Today, we bring you a new job i.e. FACTSET CAREERS hiring for Associate Specialist, Client Solutions Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of FACTSET CAREERS i.e Qualification of the candidate, Organization, Skills required, Experience level (Fresher or Experienced), Job Description, and more details are given below.
FactSet is a financial data and software company. It was founded in 1978, 41 years ago. Its headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. Howard Wille and Charles Synder was the founder of FactSet. FactSet provides integrated data and software.
It also provides business advisory, data delivery, index services, client support & learning, transition services, and portfolio data management.
FACTSET CAREERS has announced for the profile of an Associate Specialist, Client Solutions Job. Interested and Eligible applicants should relevant Master’s degree or equivalent (MBA finance + B.Tech is ideal but not limited).
- You should have a relevant Master’s degree or equivalent (MBA finance and B.Tech is ideal but not limited)
- Should have relevant experience is required
- Must possess experience in one or more programming or query language – or should have a relevant experience demonstrating a strong technical aptitude
- You have good financial knowledge
- Should be strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skill
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a desire to learn and work with new technologies
- Must be enthusiasm and drive to excel in a technical client-facing role
Other Preferred Qualification: Candidate should have previous client-facing experience and experience in statistical packages such as Matlab, R, SAS, SPSS, etc.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the FactSet will be on your registered email while applying the form. Candidates are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.