FarEye myamcat Fresher Job for 2018 batch, 2019 batch, and 2020 batch: FarEye is hiring for the profile of Technical Engineer-Support for BE/B.TECH/BCA/MCA candidates. The Candidate should be of 2018/2019/2020 batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of FarEye below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of FarEye Off Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Overview of FarEye Careers:
Job Profile: Technical Engineer-Support
Experience Required: 0-4 Years | Fresher Job Opening of 2018 Pass out batch, 2019 Pass out batch, and 2020 Pass out batch
Job Location: Noida
Year of Pass out: 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch
Job Description of FarEye myamcat Fresher Job for 2018, 2019, 2020 batch:
Salary: INR 2.71 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC salary will depend upon the candidate’s experience and performance during the interview process)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Shift Type: Rotational (Cab will be provided during the night shift)
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description for FarEye myamcat Fresher Job for 2018 batch 2019 batch and 2020 batch:
As a Technical Engineer at FarEye, it’s a great opportunity for candidates with a strong troubleshooting approach and technical background to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment. The FarEye Technical Support team assists clients, partners and employees in troubleshooting issues related to our products and building satisfaction over time.
– Must have provided customer support via telephone, and portal to customer service issues including account management, & Technical Support issues such as troubleshooting download, configuration of the product and Installation issues (NA for fresher)
– Must be comfortable in working 24×7 shift environment
– Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
– Knowledge of basic internet connectivity and browser troubleshooting
– Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical
– Should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Understands Complex/ Configurable IT Software Products
– Ability to Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
We would love to meet you if you have:
– Track record of high achievement, exceeding goals
– Start-up experience
– You are a fresher or have relevant experience in Technical support domain
– Have ability to analyse critical issues for providing RCA and taking corrective measures to avoid recurrence of similar issues
– Good Customer Service Skills
– Knowledge of solving internet, software application and browser issues
– Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic and at times, ambiguous environment.
– Intellectual Curiosity – Have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
– Commitment – A consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
– Coachability – You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self-diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
– Prior success – Track record of high achievement.
– Intelligence critical thinking – You find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
– Strong communication skills – Effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects.
In return of spending precious time of your life with FarEye, you can expect at least:
– Generous remuneration
– Awesome social events, monthly parties and team outings
– Supportive work environment
– Food hall full of snacks, samosa and maggi (partly free)
– Health Insurance
– Opportunity for hyper growth of your career
– Beer and Poker evenings (we wouldn’t set your limits)
– Fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
Growth Plan for role:
– At FarEye, we measure success and achievement more than experience
– You get complete power to run your function and deliver the best results of your career
– The team is small as of now and provides enormous scope to grow by delivering results.
– Online Test
– Virtual Technical Interview
– Virtual HR Interview
How to apply FarEye Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2018, 2019, 2020 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Technical Engineer-Support from FarEye. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Technical Engineer-Support.
Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.