Google LLC: Google is an American multinational company. It was founded on 4th September 1998, 21 Years ago in Menlo Park, California, the U.S. It’s headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, the U.S. It was founded by Sergey Brin and Larry Page. Google specializes in Internet-related services and products, which includes a search engine, cloud computing, online advertising technologies, software, and hardware.
Google LLC is one of the Big four technology companies alongside, Microsoft, Amazon, and Apple. It also offers services designed for work and productivity i.e email, Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and etc.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. Google LLC hiring for Accountant. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of Google LLC i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills Required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Must have 8 years of accounting and compliance experience.
- You must possess CA/CPA or equivalent qualification.
- Must have Industry and multinational experience. Experience in dealing with varied global subsidiaries.
- Must have experience in tax compliance with a working knowledge of SAP and SQL.
- You should have an understanding of accounting principles, both local GAAP/IFRS and US GAAP, and related accounting standards.
- Should be able to operate in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, with good business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Should be able to communicate and influence effectively.
Apply Link of Google LLC & for more details: Click Here
Google LLC has invited applications for interested candidates for the profile of an Accountant. Applicants should have a CA/CPA or equivalent qualification.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.