Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system. It was developed by Google. It provides a platform for users to tap to pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, watches, or tablets.
It also supports passes such as boarding passes, event tickets, movie tickets, store cards, and etc. It allows users to use the payment cards they have on file with Google Play.
Hi, today we bring a new Job i.e Google Pay is hiring for the role of Strategic Partner Manager in the Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply for the given profile.
Name of Organization: Google Pay
Job Profile: Strategic Partner Manager
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience Type: with 7 years of experience
Minimum qualifications required for Google Pay:
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Should have 7 years of experience in payments, banking, or other financial institutions in areas related to digital payments
- You should have experience with driving results in a matrixed organization and the ability to influence without authority
- Should have in-depth knowledge on the workings of Digital Payments and Card Products
- You should have excellent partnerships and communication skills illustrating the ability to quickly get things done across both technical and business domains
- You should have excellent analytical skills, creative problem-solving, a sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills, and ability to communicate with executives and senior management teams
- Demonstrated thought-leadership, relationship building, and management skills, with internal stakeholders and external partners.
Google Pay has announced for the profile of a Strategic Partner Manager, Financial Services. You should have a bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from Google Pay will be on your registered email while applying the form. Candidates are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.