Healthasyst myamcat Fresher Job for 2019 batch & 2020 batch: Healthasyst Pvt. Ltd is hiring for the profile of Software Development Trainee for BE/B.TECH (CS/IT)/ME/M.TECH (CS/IT) candidates. The Candidate should be of 2019 batch and 2020 batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of Healthasyst below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Healthasyst Off Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Healthasyst Software Development Trainee Job Opening for 2019 batch and 2020 batch at Hyderabad location.
Overview of Healthasyst Careers:
Qualification: BE/B.TECH (CS/IT)/ME/M.TECH (CS/IT)
Job Profile: Software Development Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers Job Opening of 2019 & 2020 Pass out batch
Job Location: Hyderabad
Year of Pass out: 2019 batch and 2020 batch
Job Description of Healthasyst myamcat Fresher Job for 2019 batch and 2020 batch:
Salary of Healthasyst myamcat Job: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 30 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Build deeper knowledge on the application where he/she is working
– Understand any reusable components and make sure that they are effectively used
– Bring out any issues with the design/requirements to the Technical Lead
– Develop code as per the detailed design and within agreed schedule
– Write unit test cases for the functional requirements
– Ensure compliance with development standards, development process and the documentation requirements
– Ensure static code analyzer is executed on one’s code and any issues identified are fixed prior checking in the code
– Participate in review meetings and make sure that the review comments are Properly fixed and document the review comments for future reference.
– Ensure to develop optimized code and not repeat any review comments provided previously by Leads
– Conduct unit testing and identify/fix defects
– Debug the code for issues identified while testing and fix these issues in the code and update the unit test cases as needed
– Collaborate with other developers and ensure that end to end system functionality is tested properly
– Interact with the QA team to understand the issues identified by them
– Interact with customers as and when required
– Update tasks regularly and provide visibility on work completion
– Continuous learning to keep abreast with developments in technology and shows flexibility to work on different technologies
– Participate in presentations and demonstrations of the software to customers
– Provide support to processes like code management, build process, review process,managing/providing metrics, contributing in respective meetings and nominate peers forany rewards and recognition.
– Writes bug free code, meeting the stipulated timelines and adhering to the standards / best practices
– Ensure that there are very few review comments from Leads/customer in his/her code and that defect slippage to QA is very minimal
– Displays team spirit, actively participates in review meetings
– Demonstrates ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
– Follows all the process agreed in the project and show improvement in productivity
Skills Set Required of Healthasyst myamcat Job:
– Good coding skills in the technologies required for the project
– Quick grasp of new technologies
– Good problem solving skills and troubleshooting/debugging skills
– Good estimation skills for one’s assigned task
– Team work and Collaboration
– Good Problem Solving skills
– Influencing/Negotiation skills
– Good communication skills
– Good presentation skills
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals
Interview Process of Healthasyst Fresher Job 2019 batch and 2020 batch:
– Online Test
– HR Interview
– Techno managerial Interview
How to apply Healthasyst Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2019 batch and 2020 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Software Development Trainee from Healthasyst. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Software Development Trainee.Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.