Hewlett-Packard: HP is an American multinational information technology company. It was founded on January 1, 1939, 81 Years ago. Bill Hewlett and David Packard was the founder of Hewlett-Packard. It’s headquartered in Palo Alto, California, U.S. HP Provide a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized business and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Hewlett-Packard specialized in developing and manufacturing computing, network hardware, data storage, designing software and delivering services.
Major Products of HP including personal computing devices, related storage devices, networking products, enterprise and industry-standard services, software, and a diverse range of printers and other imaging products.
HP also marketed its products to households, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprises as well as via online distribution, software partners, consumer electronics and office supply retailers, and major technology vendors.
Name of Organization: Hewlett-Packard
Job Profile: Internal Audit Specialist
Education & Experience: Candidate must possess First-level university degree or equivalent experience; CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or equivalent highly desirable & must have 4+ years of related experience in finance, accounting, or audit
Today we bring you a new job i.e Hewlett Packard is hiring for the role of Internal Audit Specialist in the Bangalore location. Candidate must read the full post for all the details regarding i.e Name of Organization, Profile, Location, Education, Job Description, Skills required, and much more.
- Audits complex business processes and perform ad- hoc internal audits.
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, summarizes findings, and identifies improvements.
- Supervises assigned audit activities.
- In this role, You will manage and supports accounting and/or operational audits from start to finish.
- In this role, You will conduct complex research and data analysis for various audit projects.
- Stays abreast of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations, and internal control procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- You should have First-level university degree or equivalent experience; CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or equivalent highly desirable
- You must have 4+ years of related experience in finance, accounting, or audit.
- SOX certification-related testing experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- A systematic understanding of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- You should have an intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- You should have an intermediate-risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation.
Apply Link & for more Details: Click Here
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email.