Hewlett-Packard: HP is an American multinational information technology company. It was founded on January 1, 1939, 81 Years ago. Bill Hewlett and David Packard was the founder of Hewlett-Packard. It’s headquartered in Palo Alto, California, U.S. HP Provide a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized business and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Hewlett-Packard specialized in developing and manufacturing computing, network hardware, data storage, designing software, and delivering services.
Major Products of HP including personal computing devices, related storage devices, networking products, enterprise and industry-standard services, software, and a diverse range of printers and other imaging products.
HP also marketed its products to households, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprises as well as via online distribution, software partners, consumer electronics and office supply retailers, and major technology vendors.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. Hewlett Packard hiring for Tax Technology Analyst Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of HPE i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Candidate must have – more than six years of hands-on experience in tax technologies, especially TR ONESOURCE/Sabrix, Taxware
- You should have integration experience with SAP systems – SAP ECC/ SAP S/4 HANA / SAP Ariba is a big plus
- You should have a working knowledge of tax statutory reporting tools – especially in EMEA and LATAM is desired, not necessary
- Should have a solid background in developing solutions using a waterfall and agile methodologies, good background with managing project/team deliveries
- Must be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player, with the ability to leverage internal and external resources to provide timely resolution to system issues
- You must have excellent communication skills (in both written and verbal), adept at providing succinct updates to IT leadership
Hewlett Packard has invited interested & eligible candidates for the profile of a Tax Technology Analyst. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. You should have 6+ years of hands-on experience in tax technologies, especially TR ONESOURCE/Sabrix, Taxware.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.