About the Hindustan Copper Limited: HCL was founded on 9th November 1967. It’s headquarters in Kolkata India. It is a government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise. HCL is under the Ministry of Mines, Gov. of India. HCL engaged in Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining, and Continuous Cast rod manufacturer and also produces nickel sulphate, selenium, tellurium, gold silver and fertilizer as by-products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Drive 2020: HCL has announced the recruitment notification for the post of Apprentices (Fitter, Turner, & Electrician). Candidates having 10th, 12th qualification can register for this post.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Apprentices through the given link below or Official Website of Hindustan Copper Limited on or before 7th September 2020. You will get the all detailed information on the HCL Recruitment Drive 2020 such as the Opening date of Online Application of HCL, the Last date of Online Application of HCL, Eligibility Criteria or Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, and much more.
Important Date: (a)Closing date for Online Application: 07-Sep-2020 (b) cutoff date for eligibility criteria such as age, qualification, etc: 01-Aug-2020 (C) He or She has maximum age limit years as on 1st August 2020
Educational Qualification as per the trade:
- Fitter: Candidates have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. You should have technical qualifications: Passed ITI exam in Fitter trade. A total of 4 vacancies is available for Fitter trade.
- Turner: Candidates have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. You should have technical qualifications i.e passed the ITI exam in Turner trade. A total of 1 vacancy are available for Turner trade.
- Electrician: Candidates have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent. You should have technical qualifications i.e passed the ITI exam in Electrician trade. A total of 3 vacancies is available for Electrician trade.
How to Apply:
- He or She can send their application form along with copies of documents or certificates with original & two extra passport size photograph self-attested in the office of Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, E33-36, MIDC, Taloja–410208 on or before 07 September 2020
- Age Limit: Candidate has a maximum age limit is 25 years as on 1st August 2020. You will get upper age limit based on category:- 5 years for SC/ST category, for OBC (OBC with valid Non-creamy layer certificate) by 3 years, and Persons with Disability by 10 years.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
Mode of Selection: Candidate will be selected on the basis of the written test. You will get a stipend as per the rules. Training shall be for 1 year.
How to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Drive 2020?
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for HCL Recruitment Drive 2020 through online mode on or before 07-Sep-2020. Candidate must read Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.