HP Off Campus 2021 Drive is great opportunity for applicants looking for HP IT Developer/Engineer Jobs. HP inviting B.E / B.Tech applicants for HP off Campus Drive.
HP Recruitment Drive 2021 is coming up to hire talented Applicants for IT Developer/Engineer at the Bangalore location. Applicants can register for HP Off Campus Drive 2021. So, check the direct link for the Online Registration of HP Off Campus Drive 2021 at the end of this article.
HP Recruitment 2021 is hiring for the Position of IT Developer/Engineer. Interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive of HP Off Campus and register through the given link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of HP are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of HP Recruitment Drive 2021 such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for HP Off Campus drive 2021 IT Developer/Engineer Job opening at the Bangalore location.
Job Summary of HP Careers India:
Company Name: HP
Qualification: a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Job Profile: IT Developer/Engineer
Job Location of HP: Bangalore
Job Description of HP Recruitment Drive 2021:
- Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements. Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review. Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision. Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
- Will be supporting DevOps services / automation, Call Center applications and tools.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
How to apply HP Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 for the role of IT Developer/Engineer?
This notification is for the recruitment of IT Developer/Engineer from HP Off Campus Drive 2021. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the IT Developer/Engineer.