Students can apply for the recruitment of IFP ICFRE Recruitment Drive 2020 through the given link below or the Official website of IFP ICFRE. Here, You will get detailed information on the IFP ICFRE 2020 such as opening date of Online application of IFP ICFRE, last date of the online application of IFP ICFRE, Mode of Selection, Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
ICFRE is an autonomous organization of Gov. of India. It is under the Ministry of Environment and Forests. IFP is a research Institute under the ICFRE and located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. ICFRE IFP has published the recruitment notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Forest Guard, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). A total of 20 vacancies are available for ICFRE IFP out of which 12 vacancies are for Multi Tasking Staff, 6 vacancies are for Forest Guard, and 1 vacancy is for Lower Division Clerk.
Eligibility Criteria for IFP ICFRE 2020:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Candidate must have 12th class pass certificate from Government reputed board/College. Candidate should have a typing speed of 30 WPM in English OR 25 WPM in Hindi on a manual typewriter
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Candidate must have a 10th Standard pass certificate from a reputed board/school.
- Forest Guard– Candidates have 12th class passed with Science. The appointees will be required to successfully complete a Forestry training course from a reputed Forest Guard Training Institution during the Probationary Period.
Application Fee: Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from payment of application fee and all other categories pay Rs. 300/-
Important Date: Closing date of Online Application: 11-09-2020
ICFRE Vacancy Details as per the post: (A) Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 13 Posts (B) Forest Guard – 6 Posts (C) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 1 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 18 to 27 Years
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the Written Test. No interview shall be conducted; however, physical test for the post of Forest Guard (FG) and typing test for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) will be conducted.
Salary/Pay Scale as per the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Forest Guard: Selected candidate will get salary on the basis of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 2 (Pay Scale Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-)
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Selected candidate will get salary on the basis of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 1 (Pay Scale Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-).
How to Apply for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Institute Forest Productivity (IFP) Recruitment Drive 2020?
Apply & Download Official Notification: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for the post of MTS, FG, and LDC of IFP ICFRE 2020. Candidate must read the official notification carefully and fill the required details
Address to send the Application: The Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, 18th Cross, Lalgutwa, NH – 23, Gumla Road, Ranchi-835303 latest by 11-09-2020.