Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Drive 2020: Indian Navy has announced the notification for the recruitment of Civilian Personnel as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted. A total of 4 vacancies are available for the post of Civilian Personnel out of which 1 vacancy for Engine Driver-2, 2 vacancies are available for Engine Driver, and 1 vacancy available for Greaser. Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for the post of Civilian Personnel as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted through the given link below or Official Website of Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Drive on or 29 August 2020. He or She will get the all detailed information on the recruitment of Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Drive 2020 such as the starting date of Online Application of Indian Navy, Last date of Online Application of Indian Navy, Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, PayScale, and much more.
- Engine Driver-2:- Candidate must done 10th from a reputed Institute or Board & should have first Class Engine Driver Certificate granted under Inland Vessels Act, 1917, or Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. Candidates should have two years of experience as Syrang or Tindal on a registered vessel of over 400 British Horse Power.
- Engine Driver: Candidate must done 10th from a reputed Institute or Board & should have a second Class Engine Driver Certificate granted under Inland Vessels Act, 1917, or Merchant Shipping Act, 1958. Candidate should have knowledge of swimming.
- Greaser:- Candidate must be done 10th from a reputed Institute or Board and should have a certificate of having completed the pre-sea training course.
Age Limit: Candidate age for Civilian Personnel Posts must have Between 18 to 25 years. You will get the age relaxation as per the category and Government rules.
Salary or Pay Scale: (a)Engine Driver-II: they will get the salary of Rs 29200-92300 as per 7th CPC (b) Engine Driver: they will get the salary of Rs 25500-91100 as per 7th CPC (C) Greaser: they will get the salary of Rs 18000-56900 as per 7th CPC
Important Dates: (1) Closing or Opening date for of online application: 22-08-2020 (2) Closing or last date for submission of online application for far-flung areas: 29-08-2020
Mode of Selection:
- Shortlisting of applications: Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of posts with Matriculation or Education qualification. If the number of applications is too large, it is not convenient to all of them for the written test. Indian Navy will shortlist as per the merit in the ratio 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum qualification.
- Written Examination: Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the written exam. The written exam consists of objective questions in both English and Hindi. It has General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, and Awareness in relevant trade/field. The written exam carries 100 marks.
Date of examination: Shortlisted candidates will get the exact time, date, and venue of written examination, skills/practical swimming test on the admit card. Kindly visit the Indian Naval website for further information regarding the recruitment.
How to apply for Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Drive 2020?
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Navy Civilian Recruitment Drive 2020 through online mode on or before 22-August-2020. Candidate must read the Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.