IQVIA Job Opening at Bangalore location: IQVIA is hiring for the profile of Software Engineer 1 for Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req candidates. The Candidate should be of Bachelor Degree. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of IQVIA below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of IQVIAOff Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for IQVIA Software Engineer 1 Job Opening at Bangalore location.
Overview of IQVIA Careers:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
Job Profile: Software Engineer 1
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Description of IQVIA Job Opening at Bangalore location:
Job Overview of IQVIA Job:
Responsible for platform-wide support of our application, including building reports and meeting other customer and road map driven requests.
• Continuously evolve our platform to meet customers’ needs by building tools, modules and features as we grow our offering.
• Participate in code reviews, both giving and receiving, to validate requirements were met and code performs optimally.
• Collaboratively work with Testing to ensure solution quality.
Qualifications of IQVIA Job Opening at Bangalore:
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
• Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles.
• Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required.
How to apply IQVIA Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Software Engineer 1 from IQVIA. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Software Engineer 1.
Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.