Johnson & Johnson: J&J is an American multinational corporation. It was founded in January 1886, 134 Years ago New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. It’s headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson develops pharmaceutical, medical devices, and consumer packaged goods. It is one of the world’s most valuable companies. The company has 250 subsidiary companies with operations in 60 countries. They also sell products over 175 countries. J&J Well-known consumer products are Johnson’s Baby Products, Clean & Clear facial wash, Band-Aid Brand line of bandages, and etc.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. Johnson & Johnson hiring for Associate Finance Manager-Vision Care. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of Johnson & Johnson i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills Required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
Name of Organization: Johnson & Johnson
Job Profile: Associate Finance Manager-Vision Care
Location: Mumbai, India
Education: Finance/Accounting, CA / CMA or other financial certification.
Experience: 3-5 Years
- In the role, You will be reporting into Associate Finance Director- Vision India.
- In this role, You will provide financial analysis and support for various franchise initiatives of the responsible Franchise
- In this role, You will provide financial analysis and support
- Period closing activities of the responsible Franchise and CIW P&L line (co-work with accounting department), including variance analysis and management report preparation and explanations.
- Timely and effective analysis, to drive business, make recovery plans, control and allocate investments and expenses, all with the objective to achieve business objectives of the responsible Franchise.
- Timely and proactive feedback on the financial implications of events to key stakeholders.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed including compliance with WWP / SOX guidelines
- Partnering with GS on regular monthly and quarterly closings.
- Coordination on from franchise on internal and statutory audits.
- Active role in meeting the financial compliance objectives.
Experience And Skills:
- You should have required ~3-5 years + of relevant experience
- Candidate should have experience in FMCG/ Health care industry preferred, though not a prerequisite
- You should have strong business partnering skills to influence/partner with business stakeholders
- Ability to manage and negotiate with internal/external stakeholders
- Should have strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Should have strong knowledge of Finance / Accounting principles and processes
- Should be a strong team player
- Independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- You should have a passion for data analytics and insights gathering from the same
Interested candidates can apply for the profile of Associate Finance Manager-Vision Care in the Mumbai location. You must have an education in Finance/Accounting, CA/CMA, or other financial certification. You should have relevant 3 to 5 years of experience.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.