Juspay Hiring Challenge-Think Big with Functional Programming for 2022 Freshers Batch: All that you need to know about Juspay Hiring Challenge – Think Big with Functional Programming
JUSPAY is a Payments Exchange connecting merchants, payment providers and banks. With deep focus on delivering seamless payments UX at scale we are trusted partners for all major internet companies in India. After surpassing 200M SDK installs, building systems handling the highest payments traffic in India of 2000 transactions per second, we are now making the next stride to power end to end payments for India.
99.999% Availability | 50M Txns/day | 1-Click Experience
This mind-boggling vision requires nothing less than a magical approach. We are looking for magicians who can leverage FP to cast out magic through their code. We are looking for Inventors who can pioneer the next big technological inventions in payments.
Responsible Creator: Who are ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them?
Development Artist: Do you see aesthetic in your code?
FP Seeker: Are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way?
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
Applicants are advised to read all the details carefully on company official careers portal (link is given below) before making online application for Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Graduate.
What do you get?
- It is your Day 0! And you will be working on production critical projects and developing proprietary frameworks
- HARD Problems that push you to the edge of solutioning
- You’ll unleash your 10x potential in Juspay FP ecosystem
Not believable yet? Let us share few real success stories at Juspay
- Our DUI Framework, which is a core part of our SDK, has 140M+ users and 200M+ SDK installs was developed by an Intern
- BHIM, the UPI payment app used by 18.4M+ users, was built by a Developer with <6 months experience
- The average age of creation (if there exists a metric like that? ;)) << 24 years
Juspay Hiring Challenge – Think Big with Functional Programming: Stages and Timelines:
Registered participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
|26 Nov’21 10:00 AM IST – 27 Nov’21 06:00 PM IST|
Shortlisted candidates are required to submit additional information for further process. This step is a must and will happen for all the shortlisted candidates before the final process.
|30 Nov’21 06:00 PM IST – 02 Dec’21 11:59 PM IST|
Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Days Hackathon. Details for this round will be shared only with the shortlisted students.
|To be announced.|
Overview of Juspay Freshers Jobs & Careers 2022 Batch Hiring:
|Name of Company:||Juspay|
|Qualification:||all engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) across branches.|
|Year of Passout:||2022 Batch|
|Last date to apply:||24th Nov 2021, 11:59 PM IST|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
|Internship Stipend of freshers for Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022||INR 40,000 per month.|
|Salary or Package of Full Time Freshers Job at Juspay||INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.|
Juspay 2022 Batch Freshers Recruitment Drive-Details:
Eligibility Criteria of Juspay Hiring Challenge 2022 Freshers Graduate:
Juspay Think Big with Functional Programming is open to all engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) across branches.
- Challenge is open to engineering students pursuing their final year in B.Tech/ B.E. degrees (graduating year – 2022) across branches.
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the individual.
Online Assessment –
- Registered participants will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume, etc.
2-Days Hackathon –
- Shortlisted participants will then take part in a 2-Days Hackathon.
- Details of this round will be shared with shortlisted participants only.
Prizes & Rewards:
The shortlisted candidates will be hired as full-time Interns for Six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
Internship stipend will be INR 40,000 per month.
Full time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- DailyExamAlert platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over DailyExamAlert are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply for Juspay 2022 Batch Freshers Hiring?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Juspay recruitment drive for freshers 2022 Batch: Click Here