About the Company: Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation. It was founded in 1980, 40 Years ago by Dr. David K.Lam. It’s headquartered in Fremont, California, in Silicon Valley. Lam Research engages in the design, marketing, manufacture, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.
Our products are used in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create active components of semiconductor devices and their wiring. Lam Research was the 2nd largest manufacture in the Bay Area, after Tesla.
Job Summary of Lam Research Corporation
Organization: Lam Research Corporation
Minimum Qualification & Experience: Candidate should have CA/CA-Intermediate/CWA with experience of 5 to 7 years with Big 4 accounting firm or candidate should possess prior experience of having worked in an MNC & Master degree in Accounting/Finance with 7 to 9 yrs of work experience.
Job Profile: Financial Analyst 2
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-Time
- You should have experience in the preparation of financial statements of the company, independently handling the Statutory Audit by way of coordination with auditors up to the level of finalization of the audit.
- Handling of Internal Audits, Group Audits, VAT Audit, GST Audit, IFC study.
- Independent handling of a Tax audit, TP study, and related compliances and filing of Income Tax return.
- Should drive the entire process of month close process including necessary bookings in ERP system, raising monthly invoices to the Parent Company.
- In this role, You will be responsible for on-time and accurate direct and indirect tax payments and return filings including TDS, GST, STPI, FLA returns, MSME, and other relevant compliances.
- Assistance to consultants on various IT/TP assessments
- You will responsible for the preparation of the reconciliation of accounts.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting to Corporate
- Fixed asset management
- You should have prior experience and knowledge in the areas of Accounts payable, T&E, Payroll, Banking, and payment function
- Closely support the Finance Manager in all projects, initiatives.
- You must have skills of results-driven and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines satisfactorily.
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex tax and compliance information
- Should have excellent written skills are essential.
- You must be a Team player
- Candidate should have a strong academic and technical background
- You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, In-depth knowledge, and experience in diverse tax matters such as Compliance – Direct taxes, Indirect Taxes (STPI, GST); Reporting, Audits, Accounting.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of ERP accounting systems (SAP) is a must
Apply Link & For More Details: Click Here
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the above post. You required the desired skills and competencies in the field of finance and accounting. The selected applicants will post in Bangalore location.
Candidate must fill the required field of application as per the position and experience. If you are eligible for the post, they will send a notification in your registered email for the further round.