Micro Focus Entry Level Recruitment Drive for Software Developer: Micro Focus Careers & Job Opportunity for the position of Software Developer at Bangalore location.
Applicants are advised to read all the details carefully on company official careers portal (link is given below) before making online application for Micro Focus Software Developer Job at Bangalore location.
Overview of Micro Focus Freshers Jobs & Careers Hiring for Software Developer:
Name of Company: Micro Focus
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Job Location: Bangalore
Micro Focus Recruitment Drive for Software Developer-Details:
About the job
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT at fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Micro Focus is seeking a Software engineer at entry job level to work on the architecture, design, and implementation of the enterprise server protection product, which is of a large scale, highly distributed server protection product. This product covers backup of on-premises and cloud-based workloads. The ideal candidate needs to be forward-looking and pragmatic in solving problems and must have excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Design and implement new customer facing features in server protection domain.
- Optimize software applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Product development experience with C and C++.
- Exposure to scripting languages.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good analytical skills.
- Exposure to socket programming, inter-process communication (IPC).
- Experience in building applications on top of Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with standard development tools (source control, IDE, unit test, etc.).
- Experience in building large scale and highly distributed applications.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Install Shield.
- Experience developing with Java / Angular / C#.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (SAFE).
- Experience with handling post release customer incidents.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- DailyExamAlert platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over DailyExamAlert are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply for Micro Focus Software Developer Hiring?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Micro Focus recruitment drive: Click Here