Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial company. It was founded in 1935 and headquartered in Morgan Stanley Building New York City, New York, the U.S. It has offices in more than 42 countries and more than 50,000 employees. Morgan Stanley clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. MORGAN STANLEY hiring for Industrial Trainee-Finance Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of MORGAN STANLEY i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
- In this role, You will develop an understanding the Morgan Stanley businesses and product lines
- Produce analysis, reconciliation and substantiation of P&L and/or other financial reports which will be reviewed with their team’s global counterparts
- You should have an understand the Reporting Systems, and contribute to enhancing the Firm’s control environment
- You will provide Regulatory and Financial Reporting to global stakeholders
- You will report and provide resolve trade breaks and related adjustments
- The candidate will be working extensively with global counterparts including teams outside of the Finance Division
- You should have a good academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services
- You should have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have knowledge of MS office preferably Excel and Strong communication skills in both written and oral
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
MORGAN STANLEY has announced for the profile of an Industrial Trainee-Finance Job. Interested and Eligible applicants should have an excellent academic background in Business/Commerce with an interest in Financial Services. You will be posted as Industrial Trainee-Finance.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.