Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial company. It was founded in 1935 and Headquartered in Morgan Stanley Building New York City, New York, the U.S. It has offices in more than 42 countries and more than 50,000 employees. Morgan Stanley clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. MORGAN STANLEY hiring for Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance-Associate Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of MORGAN STANLEY i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
Qualifications: Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business discipline and more than years of work experience, preferably in financial services or in a public accounting firm
- You should have experience with testing and assessing remediation plans
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; exhibit professional skepticism and curiosity
- Should have strong communication skills including presentation and written skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence senior subject matter experts
- Candidate should have the ability to quickly assess problems, identify effective solutions, and focus on what matters most
- Candidate must possess keen attention to detail and the ability to manage time efficiently
- Seeking a candidate who is positive, proactive, engaged, and open to new ways of doing things
- Candidate should have the ability to work within a team and to collaborate with peers and leadership to create effective solutions to validation issues
- Candidate should have prior audit (external, internal, and/or SOX) experience
- Candidate should have working experience in the financial services industry and have an understanding of CCAR, Basel, Liquidity, and/or other regulatory reporting
- You should have excellent documentation skills including the audit scope, test papers, and issues that may arise
Apply Link & for more details: Click Here
MORGAN STANLEY has invited interested candidates for the profile of a Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance-Associate Job. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business discipline. You should have 3+ years of work experience, preferably in financial services or in a public accounting firm.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.