Campus Crop myamcat Fresher Job for 2021 batch: Campus Crop Pvt. Ltd is hiring for the profile of Management Trainee for Any Graduates candidates. The Candidate should be of 2021 batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of Campus Crop below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Campus Crop Off Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for Campus Crop Management Trainee Job Opening for 2021 batch at Hyderabad location.
Overview of Campus Crop Careers:
Qualification: Any Graduates
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Experience Required: Freshers Opening of 2021 Pass out batch
Job Location: Hyderabad
Year of Pass out: 2021 batch
Job Description of Campus Crop myamcat Fresher Job for 2021 batch:
Probation/Training Period: 4 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.38 LPA
After Training Period: INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Will be communicated
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Developing a database of institutions of all categories and proactively offering services to cater to individual needs.
– Making impactful presentations in educational institutes in the region.
– Networking with external agencies like consultants, coaching centres and training institutes.
– Facilitating superior customer engagement initiatives with partners to create brand loyalty. e. Interfacing with the regional delivery teams to customise and come up with relevant customised products catering to various needs of the student group.
– Expanding the geography of operation by exploring new markets in the region.
– Meets city profit margins.
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of products and services.
– Knowledge of industry, key players and market dynamics
– Should have Strong Business Consulting skills.
– Should have Excellent Communicator and Presentation Skills.
– Should have Account Management Skills.
– Should have Ability to achieve results in a flexible, fluid and unstructured environment and able to derive solutions to business problems creatively and execute the changes needed to solve the problems.
Perks And Benfits:
– Annual bonus subject to agreed performance criteria being met is 3 lpa.
– Annual return flights to hometown.
– Medical cover.
– Sponsored International convention (UK) participations on behalf of company
Last date To Apply: 03 December 2020
– Telephonic Round
– Skype Round
How to apply Campus Crop Freshers Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2021 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Management Trainee from Campus Crop. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Management Trainee.
Important Note: The candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.