Here, You will get complete information about the NIELIT 2020 such as Important Dates of Application, Application Fee, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary, and much more.
You can apply for the post of NIELIT 2020 on or before 24 July 2020 and carefully read the notification of NIELIT. Candidates can apply for the recruitment of NIELIT 2020.
NIELIT is a society associated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of India. It provides information technology training at different levels. NIELIT has invited the recruitment notification for the post of Project Engineer, Accounts Assistants, Junior Assistant, MTS, and Junior Project Engineer on a contract basis.
Eligibility Criteria for MTS, Jr Assistant and Other Posts of NIELIT 2020:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Engineer (IT) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher
- Project Engineer (Data Science) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher with Knowledge of Data Science
- Project Engineer (Electronics) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech (ECE) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in training in relevant areas
- Project Engineer (3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing ) – Applicant must have BE/BTech in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Project Engineer (IoT) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech/MSc in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Project Engineer (RPA) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech in ECE/IT/CS
- Junior Project Engineer (Software/IT) – Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT) DOEACC‘B’Level or Higher
- Accounts Assistant – Applicant must have a Commerce Graduate from a reputed University with at least two years of Experience in finance work.
- Junior Assistant (Admn.) – Applicant must have graduated from a reputed University with two Years of Experience in Personal and Administration and Purchase Activities in Central Govt institution
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Applicant must have Intermediate from a Board reputed by the Govt. You have good knowledge of Local Language and English with two Years of Experience in Central Govt. Institutions
Important Dates of NIELIT 2020: (A) Closing date for submission of online application: 24/07/2020 (B) Closing date for submission of hard copy of online application: 27/07/2020 (C) Interview Date – 29/07/2020 & 30/07/2020
Interview Dates & Location of NIELIT MTS, Jr Assistant and Other Posts: Eligible candidates can apply through online application on or before 24.07.2020 will be called for the Interview through Video Conferencing on 29/07/2020 & 30/07/2020 from 11.00 AM onwards.
Age Limit: 21 to 55 Years
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get a monthly salary of Rs. 22,000/- for Project Engineers, Accounts Assistants, and Jr. Assistants and Rs. 18,000/- for MTS.
NIELIT Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Fee: Rs.100/- for all categories per post.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment Drive 2020?
Apply online: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the given link on or before 24 July 2020. The final application form generated from the portal with a self-attested copy of qualification details, all testimonial, etc. and send through speed post or courier on or before 27/07/2020, 05:00 PM.