NetApp is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company. David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm was the founder of NetApp. It was founded in 1992, 28 years ago. It’s headquartered in Sunnywale, California.
We provide hybrid cloud data services for the management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments. More than 10,000+ employees are working with us.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. NetApp hiring for Supervisor, Finance Specialist Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of NetApp i.e Qualification of the candidate, Organization, Skills required, Experience level (Fresher or Experienced), Job Description, and more details are given below.
Name of Organization: NetApp
Job Profile: Supervisor, Finance Specialist
Education Required: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related courses or equivalent
- Candidate should have very strong knowledge of the India AP process including withholding tax reporting and reconciliation.
- Must have knowledge in Scanning, Accounts Payable, Month End Close, and Bank reconciliation.
- Candidate should have strong written, oral, and reading communication skills to accurately obtain, interpret, and transcribe a variety of communications and instructions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel
- Should be strong customer service aptitude.
- Should be strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint) is required and must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities, and meet deadlines, and take pride in one’s work.
- Proficient with Oracle 11i applications or R12 and Software applications.
- Candidate should have experience managing a team of 12 to 15 individual contributors.
- You must possess an undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in Commerce, Finance, and Accounting or related courses or equivalent.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in AP end to end across all geos, preferably part of the inhouse AP team.
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of people management experience.
NetApp has announced for the profile of a Supervisor, Finance Specialist. Interested and Eligible applicants should possess an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related courses or equivalent
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the NetApp will be on your registered email while applying the form. Candidates are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.