ONGC: ONGC was founded on 14th August 1956 and headquarters in Deendayal Urja Bhawan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. It is an Indian multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. It comes under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC produces around 70 percent of India’s crude oil and around 84 percent of its natural gas. We are the largest oil and gas exploration and Production Company in the country. More than 30000+ employees are working with us.
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for the post of Apprentice through the given link below or Official Website of ONGC Limited on or before 17th August 2020. Candidates having qualifications of Bachelors’s, ITI, and Diploma in the required trade can apply. You will get the all detailed information regarding ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Drive 2020 such as Opening date of Online Application of ONGC, the Last date of Online Application of ONGC, Education, Process of Selection, Salary, or PayScale, and much more.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Drive 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published the recruitment notification for the post of various posts of apprentices in a different trade. A total of 4182 vacancies are available for apprentices by ONGC Limited out of which 764 vacancies are for Mumbai, 1579 vacancies are for the western sector, 228 vacancies are for Northern Sector, 716 vacancies are for Eastern sector, 221 vacancies are for Central Sector, and 674 vacancies are for Southern sector.
Vacancy Details: (1) Northern Sector – 228 vacancies (2) Eastern Sector – 716 vacancies (3) Southern Sector – 674 vacancies (4) Central Sector – 221 vacancies (5) Mumbai Sector – 764 vacancies (6) Western Sector – 1579 vacancies
- Accountant: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Government reputed institute or college or University.
- Assistant Human Resource: Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Government reputed institute or college or University.
- Draughtsman, Electrician, Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Surveyor, Welder – ITI Certificate in the concerned subject. Eligible candidates can apply for the respective post according to the qualification.
- Candidate belonging to Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, and Mechanical – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Government reputed institute or college or University.
Important Dates: (A) Opening date of submission of online application: 29-July-2020 (B) Closing date for submission of online application: 17-August-2020 (C) Date of Result/Selection: 24-August-2020 (D) Date of Result/Selection: 24-August-2020 to 1-Sep-2020
Process of Selection: He or She will be selected on the basis of Merit.
Age Limit – Candidate should have a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 24 years. The candidate will get age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories will get age relaxation up to 10 years
- upto 15 years for SC/ST categories
- upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category
Stipend & Training Duration: The Selected candidate will get a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992. You have to serve 12 months of training for all disciplines mentioned except for the Library assistant (training period of LA is 6 months).
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Drive 2020?
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for ONGC Apprentice through online mode on or before 17th August 2020. Candidate must read Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application. The selected candidates have to serve the training period basis on their trade.