PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021: PGCIL has announced the recruitment notification to the posts of Executive Trainee. A total of 40 vacancies are available for PGCIL. The last date of registration for PGCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2021 is 15th April 2021.
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for the post of Executive Traineethrough the given link below or Official Website of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 on or 16/04/2021.
He or She will get the all detailed information on the recruitment of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 such as the starting date of Online Application for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Last date of Online Application for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Qualification for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Age Limit of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Application Fee of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Selection Process of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Salary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment drive 2021, and much more.
Job Summary of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 for Executive Trainee 40 Post:
Exam Name: PGCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2021
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Name of Post: Executive Trainee
Total Vacancy of PGCIL recruitment drive 2021: 40
Education Qualification of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021:
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Electrical: Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics: Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil: Civil Engineering
Age Limit of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021:
28 years as on 31.12.2020
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND of PGICL recruitment drive for Executive Post 40 vacancy:
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 5,00,000/- for General/ OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and INR 2,50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 for 40 vacancy of Executive Trainee:
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Experience Required: Fresher’s Are Eligible
Salary or Pay Scale PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period
Application fee of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021:
Rs. 500/-. SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Important Dates of PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 for Executive Trainee (Civil / Electrical / Electronics) 40 Posts:
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 25 Mar 2021 (10:00 hrs.)
- Last date for Online submission of Application and online deposit of application fees to POWERGRID: 15 Apr 2021 (23:59 hrs.)
HOW TO APPLY
• From 25th March 2021 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
• Online application shall close on 15th April 2021.
• GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2021 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
• Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
• Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
• The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
• If candidate is not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted), he/she is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
• Application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
• No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
• In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021?
Official Website of PGCIL Recruitment drive 2021: Click Here
Download Official Notification Pdf of PGCIL recruitment drive 2021: Click Here
Ref. No: Advt. No. CC /06/2020 dtd. 06 Oct 2020 of PGCIL recruitment drive: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for PGCIL Recruitment Drive 2021 through online mode on or before 16/04/2021. Candidate must read the Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.