EY Scholarship Program is looking for fresher students who are pursuing graduation courses across colleges in India. Interested and Eligible students can register for EY Scholarship Program 2021. The last date of registration for EY Scholarship Program is extended to 20th January 2021.
About EY Scholarship Program 2021:
The EY Scholarship program recognizes and rewards students with exemplary entrepreneurial spirit through a business case competition. Winners will be rewarded INR1 lakh and an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills as well as a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
Ready to seize the exceptional EY experience?
The EY Scholarship program is open to all students who are pursuing graduation courses, across colleges in India. The program involves the submission of a business case on building a better working world. The business case can be for a for-profit or not-for-profit organization to help create a Better Working World.
Here’s what your idea should convey:
- Innovation: Novel product or service being proposed or a novel way of making or delivering it.
- Clarity of thought: Ability to convey the business case in a crisp yet effective manner.
- Passion to win: Depth of research and thought behind assumptions made while building the business case.
- Impact on the working world: Scale and relevance of the idea.
The 10 selected winners will be rewarded INR1 lakh and an opportunity to earn industry-recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills as well as a two-month internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
How to Structure and present you idea: Click Here
How to Register for the Program and submit a business case for EY Scholarship Program?
- Step1: Interested candidates can register for the EY Scholarship program: Click Here
- Step 2: Submit Your Business case: Click Here
How to Participate in the EY Scholarship Program?
- Step 1: Register yourself online and participate. The last day to register and submit your business case is 20 January 2021.
- Step 2: Submission of business case on building a better working world
- Step 3: Screening by EY panel to select the top 50 finalists
- Step 4: Finalists to present their business case virtually in front of the panel
- Step 5: 10 EY scholars will be selected in March 2021
For More Details about EY Scholarship Program: Click Here
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) of EY Scholarship Program:
1. How does the scholarship program work?
To participate in the EY Scholarship program, you need to register here. The registered students will be required to submit a business case for ‘Building a better working world’. Shortlisted participants will have to present their idea in the presence of a judging panel. To get more information on the important dates and other updates visit our website www.ey.com/en_in/careers/ey-scholarship, follow us on our Facebook page – EY Careers India and Instagram page – @EY_IndiaCareers.
2. Is the EY Scholarship program different from other scholarship programs? If yes, how?
EY Scholarship is a one-of-its-kind program that discovers future leaders among the youth/student community. It aims to recognize students with exemplary entrepreneurial spirit and rewards them with not just a prize of INR1 lakh, but also an opportunity to earn Industry recognized digital credentials on a future-focused skill. The EY scholar also gets an opportunity for a two-month internship with EY in the service line of their choice, thereby giving them a chance to explore the exceptional EY experience.
3. How does this program benefit students? What will the winners receive?
By participating in this program, the students will be challenged and energized. They will get an opportunity to explore their entrepreneurial skills and contribute solutions to realworld problems and expand their academic interests outside of the classroom.
The winners will receive a prize of INR1 lakh and an opportunity to earn industry recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills as well as a two months internship with EY in the service line of their choice, the #1 professional services brand in India, and experience for themselves the exceptional culture that delivers a rewarding career.
4. Who is eligible to participate this program?
The program is open to all students who are pursuing graduation courses, across colleges in India.
5. Is this program open to all students?
Yes, this program is open to all students pursuing graduation courses, across colleges in India.
6. Do I need to register and submit the business case together?
Registration and business case submission are two separate steps. You need to register first and then submit your business case before 31 December 2020.
7. Is this an individual award or for a group?
It is an individual award where the winner will receive a prize of INR1 lakh, an opportunity to earn industry recognized digital credentials on future-focused skills and a two months internship with EY in a service line of their choice.
8. Is there a limit to the number of students who can register for the Scholarship program?
No, there is no limit to the number of students that can register for the program. We would encourage all interested students to register and share their ideas with us.
9. Who are the judges?
Business ideas will be reviewed by a rich mix of highly experienced EY professionals across service lines and locations.
10. How will interactions during the entire process take place?
In face of this unprecedented disruption, we are committed to supporting our people and participants in every way we can. Safety and health of our people and participants comes first therefore all interactions will happen virtually.
11. Where will the results be declared?
The results will be declared on our website www.ey.com/en_in/careers/ey-scholarship and on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Please follow the pages for updates.