Eligible students can be registered for the recruitment of Reserve Bank of India 2020 through the given link below or Official Website of RBI. The Online Registration of applications and payment of fee/intimation charges will start from 3rd August 2020 and Online Application can be filled up to 22nd August 2020, till 06:00 PM. Heor She will get detailed information about the Reserve Bank of India 2020 such as Opening date of Online Application of RBI, Last date of Online Application of RBI, Qualification, Age Limit of RBI, Pay Scale, and much more.
RBI has invited the recruitment notification to the post of Data Analyst, Consultant & Other Posts. A total of 39 vacancies are available for Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst/MPD, and other posts.
RBI Recruitment Drive 2020:-
- Consultant – Candidate should have Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO – Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply for RBI 2020.
- IS Auditor – Candidate should have BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialization in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – Candidate should have CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist – Candidate should have CA /ICWA
- Candidate should have System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
Important Dates of RBI 2020: (A) Opening date of submission of online application: 3rd August 2020 (B) Closing date for submission of online application: 22nd August 2020
Age Limit of RBI Recruitment 2020:
- For Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist Posts: Candidate age should have 30 to 40 years
- For System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator Posts: – Candidate age should have 25 to 35 years
Mode of Selection: The Selection of candidates will be through preliminary screening/shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by an Interview.
Application fee: (A) Candidate belonging to GEN/OBC/PwDB-Gen/OBC category pay application fee including intimation charges Rs.600/ (B) Candidate belonging to SC/ST/PwBD-SC/PwBD-ST category pay including intimation charges Rs.100/- (C) [email protected] :- Nil
How to apply for RBI Recruitment Drive 2020?
Official Website: Click Here
Official Announcement: Click Here
Download Official PDF: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment of Reserve Bank of India 2020. Candidate can apply only online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of submission of the application is available. You must read Official Notification carefully before apply.