Salesforce: Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company. It was founded in 1999, 21 Years ago. It’s headquartered in Salesforce Tower San Francisco, California, U.S. Marc Benioff, Parker Hariis, Dave Moellenhoff, Frank Dominguez, and Halsey Minor was the founders of Salesforce.
Salesforce provides a customer relationship management service. It also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, analytics, marketing automation, and application development.
Today, we bring you a new job i.e. Salesforce hiring for Analyst, Operation/Technology-Tax Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of Amazon i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of professional experience in either Tax or Finance
- Proficient with the following software:
- Alteryx (or similar data wrangling/ETL tools)
- Tableau (or similar analytics tools)
- Microsoft Excel
- Corptax (or similar corporate tax software)
- Should have strong communication (in written and verbal)and organizational skills
- Must be a hardworking, quick learner with a positive can-do attitude
- Results-driven with a high level of teamwork, accountability, and integrity
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills, including strong attention to detail
- Candidate must have aptitude and passion for learning new things, with an interest in technology
- Candidate must have experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Candidate must-Have experience breaking down the process and identifying pain points in order to deliver operational and technical improvements
- Candidate must have experience in executing on projects to completion
- You should have experience of working at a multinational company
- You should have experience in the Salesforce ecosystem including Certifications and Trailhead
- You should have experience with Oracle Smart View and Hyperion Financial Management
- You should have experience with collaboration tools (Quip, G-Suite, Workiva Wdesk)
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Salesforce has invited interested & eligible candidates for the profile of an Analyst, Operation/Technology-Tax. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline. You should have 2-3 years of experience in either Tax or Finance.
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.