Interested applicants can apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 through the given link below or Official Website of SEBI on or before 31st July 2020. Earlier, The online application and payment were extended to 7th March 2020 to 31st May 2020 but now again SEBI has rescheduled it from 7th March 2020 to 31st July 2020. You will get detailed information on the recruitment of SEBI recruitment 2020 such as Opening date of Online Application, last date of Online Application, Selection Processor, Application Fee as per the category, Education, Age Limit, and much more.
SEBI has published the recruitment notification for the post of Grade “A”. A total of 147 vacancies are available for Officer Grade “A” (Assistant Manager) for General Stream, Engineering Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream.
SEBI Officer Grade A
- General:- Applicants should have Masters Degree in any discipline or stream, Bachelors Degree in Law/Engineering from a reputed University or college or board, CA/CFA/CS qualified candidates can apply for this post.
- Legal:- Applicants should have a Law Degree that can apply.
- Information Technology: -Applicants should have bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or streams with a postgraduate qualification (min. two years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical):- Applicants should have a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from any reputed University/College.
- Research:- Applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a reputed University.
- Official Language:- Applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a reputed University/College.
Important Dates: (A) Opening date of submission of online application and payment of fee: 7-03-2020 to 31-05-2020 (B) Closing date for submission of online application and payment of fee: 7-03-2020 to 31-07-2020
Vacancy Details: Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) –147 Posts
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS category pay Rs. 1000/-+ intimation charges
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category pay Rs. 100/- + intimation charges
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 30 Years but reserved candidates will get the age relaxation as per the Government rules.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment Drive 2020?
Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Download Official Notification: Click Here
Eligible candidates can apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment Drive 2020 through the given link above or Official Website of SEBI on or before 31 July 2020. Candidate must read Official notification of SEBI and carefully fill the required field.