StackRoute myamcat Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 batch, 2019 batch, and 2020 batch: StackRoute is hiring for the profile of Front End Developer for BE/B.TECH (CS/IT/EC)/MCA candidates. The Candidate should be of 2018/2019/2020 Passout batch Graduates. Interested and Eligible job seekers will get all details about the eligibility criteria and recruitment process of StackRoute below.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of StackRoute Off Campus Job such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making online application for StackRoute Front End Developer Fresher Job Opening for 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch at Chennai/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Noida/Pune location.
Overview of StackRoute Careers:
Job Profile: Front End Developer
Experience Required: 0-2 Years | Fresher Job Opening for 2018 Pass out batch, 2019 Pass out batch, and 2020 Pass out batch
Job Location: Chennai/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Noida/Pune
Year of Pass out: 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch
Job Description of StackRoute myamcat Fresher Job of 2018, 2019, 2020 batch:
Academic % Criteria: 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Probation/Training Period: 14.5 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
The Post Graduate Program in Full Stack Product Engineering is an Immersive online program offered by Stackroute .This course is a Placement assured course and pays the fee once placed..
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Full Stack Developers are versatile IT professionals who are proficient in all aspects of development including Front End & UI, Enterprise Web, Software Engineering, Test Automation, and Product Development. They work with a wide range of technology stack, spanning the user interface, the web services layer, high performance middleware and backend such as storage.
– Full Stack Developers are always on high demand because of the kind of work they can handle. They enable agility in projects and brings better return on investment for any organizations.
– Students who are offered the job at the end of the Discovery Program will go through an intense 14.5 month training. At the end of the 14.5 months program, the candidate will be eligible for the final interview and offer.
– Pay after getting the Aspirational Job with minimum of 5 lakhs CTC
– Get all you need to join a Product or Digital Transformation Team
– Result oriented Pedagogy vetted by multiple organizations
– Live Virtual Sessions with active Interactions
– Online Support and Peer Collaboration
– Complete Dev Environment on Cloud Labs
– Source Code Management and CI Environment
– Auto Evaluation Tool with Code Review
– Mentor guided program
– Rs.500 (Tax inclusive) for Screening Test
– Rs15,000 Tax for Admission, 15,000 Tax post 2 months of joining the program
– Rs.1,99,999 Tax is the program fee. Admission Fee is to be adjusted with the final fee. The final fee can be converted to EMI as per the terms and conditions with the respective loan provider.
Interview Process of myamcat Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 batch 2019 batch and 2020 batch:
– Online Test
– Video Interview
– Admission Fee Payment -> Enrolment
How to apply StackRoute Fresher Off Campus Recruitment Drive of 2018, 2019, 2020 batch for the role of Software Developer?
This notification is for the recruitment of Front End Developer from StackRoute. You can apply through the given link for the profile of the Front End Developer.
Important Note: Candidate must read all the instructions and requirements carefully while applying for the job. You have to fill all the required fields and all the communications from the company will be on your registered Email ID. Keep checking your email for the next round once the Resume is shortlisted.