UKSSSC Recruitment Drive 2020: UKSSC has announced the recruitment notification for the post of UKSSSC Stenographer & Personal Assistant. A total of 158 vacancies are available for the post of Stenographer and Personal Assistant. The official notification of UKSSS was released on 27-July-2020.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Stenographer/Personal Assistant through the given link below or Official Website of UKSSSC. Here, you will get the all detailed information regarding UKSSSC Recruitment Drive 2020 such as the Starting date of Online Application, Closing date of Online Application, Educational Qualification, and much more.
Important Dates: (a)Notification Date:- 27-July-2020 (b) Starting date for Online Application:- 31-July-2020 (C)Closing date for Online Application:-14-September-2020 (D) Last Date for Online Application Fee: 16-September-2020 (e) Date of Written Examination:-December 2020
Educational Qualifications: Candidates have done Class 12th Intermediate Level of Examination/ Equivalent/High School from reputed board or College or equivalent with Hindi Typing Speed of 80 words per minute and Computer Typing Speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
Age Limit: Candidate age should be min. 18 years to max. 42 Years as on 01 July 2019.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidate will be based on the written exam, Typing Test, and Stenography Skills Test. UKSSSC will conduct the whole process in the different government departments. The written exam consists of 100 Objective Multiple Choice Question & each question carries 1 mark. The question will be asked in the written exam is General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Studies. The written test duration is 2 Hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Candidates belonging to UR & OBC category required 45% marks for qualify for the further level.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category required 35% marks for qualify for the further level.
- Candidates belonging to General Category/Uttarakhand OBC category pay the application fee of Rs 300/-
- Candidates belonging to Uttarakhand SC/ST/PH (Divyang) & EWS category pay the application fee of Rs. 150/-
You can pay the application fee only online through Credit or Debit Cards, Net Banking & SCS Centre.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment Drive 2020?
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1: Interested and Eligible candidate can visit the official website of UKSSC i.e sssc.uk.gov.in
- Step 2: You have to register through the OTR (One Time Registration) option.
- Step 3:If you are already registered then log in through the valid username & Password. If you are not registered then create a new account.
- Step 4: You have to submit all required details such as User Name, DOB & Mobile No., etc.
- Step 5: Kindly check all the details & Click on Submit Option.
- Step 6: Now, You can apply for Advt. No. 26/UKSSSC/2020 Provided in Online OTR and Application Portal.
- Step 7: You have to fill all the required information in the form.
- Step 8: You have to upload a scanned photograph & Signature.
- Step 9: Candidates need to pay the application fee according to the category and click on the submit button
- Step 10: Please take the print-out of the final application for future references.
Eligible candidates can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment Drive 2020 through online mode on or before 14-September-2020. Candidate must read Official Notification carefully and fill the required field of application.