Today, we bring you a new job i.e. WELLS FARGO & COMPANY hiring for Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager Job. You must read the full post regarding the job notification of WELLS FARGO & COMPANY i.e Education Qualification, Name of Organization, Skills required for the profile, Experience level, Job Description, and more details are given below.
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company. The founder of Wells & Fargo was Henry Wells and William Fargo. It was founded in 1852, 168 Years ago in Des Moines, the U.S. It’s headquartered in San Francisco, California, U.S, New York, NY.
Wells & Fargo is the world’s 4th largest bank by market capitalization. Asset management, Banking, Risk management, wealth management, credit cards, Equities trading, and many more are the products of Wells Fargo & Company. Wells Fargo Advisors, Bank, Rails, and Securities are the Subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company.
- Candidate should have 11 to 13 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, and reporting.
- Must possess CA, CMA, CPA, CA Inter, CMA Inter, MCom, MBA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 11-13+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- Advanced SQL skills
- Should be 8+ years of Liquidity or other Corporate Treasury experience
- Candidate should have experience with financial models especially in areas of documentation and governance
- Candidate should have experience with financial systems project development and user acceptance testing
- Candidate should have experience with governance and oversight requirements for regulatory and risk reporting
- Should have knowledge and understanding of the treasury management industry: asset-liability management (ALM), liquidity management, and stress testing
- You have the ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment leading a team of specialists
- Should have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Candidate should have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have the ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- You should have experience with general ledgers and accounting policies
Important Note: Kindly read all the instructions and requirements for the job. All the communications from the company will be on your registered email. Applicants are advised to check all the information when they apply for the given organization to avoid any inconvenience.
WELLS FARGO & COMPANY has announced for the profile of a Financial Reporting & Analysis Manager Job. Interested and Eligible applicants should CA, CMA, CPA, CA Inter, CMA Inter, MCom, MBA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business.