Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 batch: Wipro inviting application form for Event-Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021. Wipro WILP-2021 is recruiting BCA and BSC students. The fresher students of the 2021 batch of BCA and BSc are eligible for Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WIPL-2021). The last date to apply for Wipro WILP 2021 is 14th February 2021.
What is Wipro Event – Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021?
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Here, Job Seekers will get the details about the recruitment of Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 batch such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, Eligibility Criteria of Wipro WILP 2021, eligible batch for Wipro 2021 WILP, Salary or Stipend for Wipro WILP 2021, Service Agreement of Wipro WILP 2021, Recruitment Process of Wipro Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021, Syllabus of Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021 and much more.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before making an online application for Wipro Off Campus hiring 2021 for BSc & BCA students of the 2021 batch.
Overview of Wipro Event-Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021:
Qualifications: BCA and BSc
Experience Required: Freshers students of bca & bsc of 2021 pass out batch
Location: PAN India
Year of Pass out: 2021 batch
Job Description of Wipro off campus Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021:
Education Required for Wipro Recruitment Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021:
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Pass out:
- 2021 ONLY
Qualification Required for Wipro WILP Hiring 2021:
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
Other Criteria of Wipro WILP Hiring FY 2021:
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Stipend Details or Salary of Wipro Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021:
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
Service Agreement of Wipro off campus Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Selection Process or Test Pattern of Wipro Phase 2 WILP Hiring FY 2021:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 14th February 2021
Online assessment dates will be informed via mail later
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021?
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round of details once your CV is shortlisted.