Wipro WILP FY’20 & FY’21 Off Campus Hiring: Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 & 2021 (WILP – 2020 & 2021) Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 & 2021 (WILP 2020 & 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Applicants are advised to read all the details carefully on company official careers portal (link is given below) before making online application for Wipro WILP Off Campus Hiring 2021,2020 Batch.
Overview of Wipro WILP Freshers Jobs & Careers 2021, 2020 Batch Hiring:
|Name of Company:||Wipro|
|Year of Passout:||2021 Batch, 2020 Batch|
|Job Location:||PAN India|
|Online assessment date||19th November 2021 – 3rd December 2021.|
|Last date to apply:||30th November 2021|
Wipro WILP 2021,2020 Batch Freshers Recruitment Drive for BCA, BSc -Details:
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2020 & 2021 ONLY
Eligibility Criteria of Wipro WILP hiring for BCA, BSc:
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronicsand Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period : (INR Per Month)
1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Selection Process or Recruitment Process of Wipro WILP 2021,2020 BCA-BSc hiring:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 30th November 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 19th November 2021 – 3rd December 2021.
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘WILP – 2020 & 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
Important Note While Applying for Jobs:- Do read all the instructions and requirements carefully to apply for the job. All the communications from the organization will be on your registered Email ID. Keep Checking your Mailbox for the next round details once CV is shortlisted.
Important Notice and Disclaimer:- DailyExamAlert platform is a free Job Sharing platform for all the Job seekers. We don’t charge any cost and service fee for any job which is posted on our website, neither we have authorized anyone to do the same. Most of the jobs posted over DailyExamAlert are taken from the career pages of the organizations. Jobseekers/Applicants are advised to check all the details when they apply for the job to avoid any inconvenience.
How to apply for Wipro WILP 2021,2020 Batch Freshers Hiring?
Apply Link/Registration Link of Wipro WILP recruitment drive for BCA, BSc freshers 2021,2020 Batch: Click Here