Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch: Wipro Elite National Level Talent Hunt- NLTH is hiring for the position of Project Engineer across India. Freshers Students of 2021 batch are eligible for Wipro Elite NLTH 2021.
Overview of Wipro Elite NLTH Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch: Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 (NLTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2021 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving talent across all engineering streams in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Eligibility Criteria of Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch:
Education Required for Wipro Freshers Off Campus 2021 batch:
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing for Wipro Elite 2021 batch: 2021 Passout batch
• B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
• Project Engineer
• INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Service Agreement of Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Batch:
• Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
• Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
• Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
• All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
• Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
• Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process/Recruitment Process of Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Syllabus of Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch:
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply for Wipro Elite NLTH Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2021 batch: 5th January 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 11th January 2021 – 17th January 2021.
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.